DET ER VIGTIGT FOR OS AT BESKYTTE DERES DATA
This Data Protection Declaration explains the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal information within our online offering. With regard to the terminology used, we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This data protection information applies to the data processing on all pages of the Website https://www.faehrhaus-missunde.de/.
Responsible: See Imprint
Data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of use
a) Visiting the website
When you visit our website, the Internet browser you use on your device (PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.) automatically sends information to the server where our website is hosted. The following access data will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name / URL of the retrieved website,
- Referrer URL (previously visited website from which access is made)
- transferred amount of data,
- Browser used together with the version and operating system of your computer as well as the name of the requesting access provider.
This information is temporarily stored by us or our web host in a so-called server log file. The mentioned access data are collected and stored for the following purposes:
- Enabling a smooth connection setup,
- meaningful and comfortable usability of our website,
- Maintaining system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
This data processing is based on our legitimate interests on the basis of the listed purposes in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR (legal basis). The data collected are in no way used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your identity.
In addition, you can use our website in principle without further input of personal data by you. Our website is intended to provide you with information about our company, the location and the contact options.
On our website various contact options are mentioned. The contact however is not made via the website directly, but separately.
When contacting us (for example, by e-mail, telephone or fax), your voluntary given details will be processed for the purpose of further communication exchange and internal handling according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
We will delete the requests or data received as soon as they are no longer required – subject to statutory archival and retention obligations. We check the necessity regularly.
3. Cooperation with third parties in the context of this online offer
If it is necessary to involve third parties in the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “Processing of personal data on behalf of a controller contract”, this is done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if this is permitted by law (for example according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, if this is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you), if you have expressly consented (Art. 6 Para 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR), a legal obligation to do so (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c. GDPR) or based on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR).
There are different types of cookies. Cookies may be stored temporarily or permanently, there are our “First Party Cookies” and “Third Party Cookies” from other providers than us. To the other providers please note in particular point 5 in this Data Protection Declaration.
Temporary cookies, so-called “session cookies”, serve to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our page.
In addition, we use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time to improve usability. If you visit our site again to use our services, you may be automatically recognized as having already been with us and as to what inputs and settings you have made in order to avoid having to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you would have to change the appropriate settings in the system settings of your browser. Already saved cookies can also be deleted in the system settings of the respective browser.
5. Plugins and Tools
a) WordPress Stats
This website uses the technology WordPress.
This also allows the use of the tool “WordPress Stats” to statistically evaluate visitor traffic. Provider is Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA.
“WordPress Stats” cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Please note otherwise our further information under point 4 regarding cookies.
The storage of “WordPress Stats” cookies is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
You can object to the collection and use of your data for the future by clicking on this link to set an opt-out cookie in your browser: https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out/.
Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
b) Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts for the uniform representation of fonts. When access a website, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to the servers of Google. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer. The same applies if you deactivate the plugin via your browser setting as shown above. Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
6. Your rights as a user
Subject to conflicting legal requirements, e.g. the commercial laws or tax laws, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to the extent that processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, is necessary for reasons of public interest;
- to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data or you according to Art. 21 GDPR object to the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Normally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Exercise of the right to object
You also have the right, to object already given consents according to. Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO with effect for the future.
You may also object at any time to the future processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to make use of your right to object or revocation, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
As part of every visit to the website, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. You can recognize the activated encryption of the individual page of our website by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
Additionally, in accordance with technological developments, we use up-to-date and constantly updated technical and suitable organizational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.